Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happy Ten-Month Birthday!

Today, Tor is ten months old! No doctor's visit associated with this month. But in terms of milestones, Lars put him to bed last night for the first time since he was about three months old...and Mama had an evening out with the local Medieval Research Group. I was a ball of nerves about it, but everything went great! Next step: evening babysitter...

Training for the father-son high chair derby

Lars later explained to me that pumpkin stems are sharp
"Play with me NOW, hound!"

Never one to settle for easy prey

All done


Our son is a seasoned pro at using anything handy to stand against. He's now starting to let go of those props for a few seconds at a time. Next month: bipedal baby?
Trying to distract me while he pilfers sensitive documents

"Shoes? Shoes?! I don't need no stinkin' shoes!"
I'll be so sad when he outgrows the bears!


No comments:

Post a Comment